on all orders over £25
DELICIOUS PREBIOTIC PROBIOTIC LIVING WHOLEFOODS
Organergy is on a journey.
We are striving to make all our products as healthy as possible, in line with contemporary nutritional science.
We source the most ethically and environmentally friendly ingredients available and low to zero impact packaging.
We aim to be carbon neutral, planting trees and flowers to offset our carbon footprint.
Our Sweet & Sauerkraut Seed Mix contains biodynamic vegetables, regulated by Demeter, and thus contain much higher nutrients/minerals than shop bought vegetables. On top of that, the fermentation process, sealed by cabbage leaves and packed down in natural juices (Anaerobic environment), energises the bacteria in the veg to break down the cellulose. Cellulose cannot be digested by humans, so it is essential in this process for the prebiotics that feed the sauerkraut to be broken down and converted into readily digestible probiotics. This fermentation process takes 4 weeks. The sauerkraut is dehydrated and crushed into the seed mix.
● Anti-Inflammatory (aiding joints and gut lining inflammation) and Anti-Carcinogenic
● Improves skin conditions (eczema, psoriasis and acne)
● Improves Digestive and Urinary functions
● High source of Antioxidants
● Protects brain function, dental health and also against infections and viruses
● Very high in easily-assimilating minerals and nutrients
Sunflower Seeds, Buckwheat Groats, Pumpkin Seeds, Fennel Seeds, Sauerkraut (Cabbage, Carrots, Onion, Jerusalem Artichoke, Daikon Radish, Sea Salt), Coconut Sugar, Ginger, Cayenne Pepper, Turmeric, Cloves, Cinnamon, Sea Salt.
50g, 100g, 300g