on all orders over £25
DELICIOUS PREBIOTIC PROBIOTIC LIVING WHOLEFOODS
Organergy is on a journey.
We are striving to make all our products as healthy as possible, in line with contemporary nutritional science.
We source the most ethically and environmentally friendly ingredients available and low to zero impact packaging.
We aim to be carbon neutral, planting trees and flowers to offset our carbon footprint.
Activating seeds makes them far easier to digest and increases there nutrition massively! With biodynamic sauerkraut added, makes them the powerhouse of energy snacks.
Our Turmeric & Sauerkraut Seed Mix contains biodynamic vegetables, regulated by Demeter, and thus contain much higher nutrients/minerals than shop bought vegetables. On top of that, the fermentation process, sealed by cabbage leaves and packed down in natural juices (Anaerobic environment), energises the bacteria in the veg to break down the cellulose. Cellulose cannot be digested by humans, so it is essential in this process for the prebiotics that feed the sauerkraut to be broken down and converted into readily digestible probiotics. This fermentation process takes 4 weeks. The sauerkraut is dehydrated and crushed into the seed mix.
Buckwheat Groats, Pumpkin and Sesame seeds are all soaked, rinsed and activated.
● Improves Heart health
● High in Antioxidants, increased amino acid content (all 8 essential AA’s) through activation meaning easy assimilating proteins
● High fibre for improved digestion, gluten-free and a source of vitamins and minerals especially Manganese, Copper, Magnesium and Phosphorous.
● Pumpkin seeds are also a good source of zinc and contain plant compounds known as phytosterols and free-radical scavenging antioxidants.
● Sunflower seeds support Thyroid function through Selenium, helps combat Osteoporosis, bone loss and muscle cramps.
● Fennel seeds contain estragole, fenchone and anethole, which contribute to the plant’s antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties.
● Anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic
● Improves skin health
Sunflower Seeds, Buckwheat Groats, Pumpkin Seeds, Sauerkraut (Cabbage, Carrots, Onion, Jerusalem Artichoke, Daikon Radish, Sea Salt), Fennel Seeds, Curry Powder, Turmeric and Sea Salt.
50g, 100g, 300g